Thank you for visiting our site and for reading our Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
Anyone who uses this website will be called ‘You’ or ‘Yours’ in these Terms and Conditions.
COATS will be called ‘We’ ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ in these Terms and Conditions and our website will be called ‘Site’.
If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any of the following, please stop using the site.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the modified agreement.
- The content of the Site is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you wish to make sure of any material or information on the Site, please contact us.
- If you have any concerns or queries about the Site, please contact us.
- We endeavour to provide accurate and up to date information on the Site. However, the information and materials on this Site may be out of date and We make no commitment to keep the information and materials on this Site up to date.
- Your use of any of the material and information is entirely at Your own risk, for which We will not be liable.
- The site contains materials which are owned or licensed by Us.
- You undertake to keep all materials and images on this site confidential and not copy, publish or distribute any such information to any third party without Our prior written consent.
- Unauthorised use of the material, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without prior consent is prohibited.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Such links do not constitute approval or endorsement by Us. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of the linked website/s.
- You may link to the Site provided that this is done in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest there is any approval or endorsement where none exists.
- If You approach us via the email link in the Site or if You call Us via the phone numbers given in the Site, We will use the contact information You have given Us when we need to get in touch. We will not share Your details with any third party or anyone within Our organisation who is not directly involved in responding to Your enquiry.
- We cannot guarantee that Your use of this Site will not be interrupted or that this Site is free from errors, malware or bugs. You must take Your own action to protect Your computer before downloading information from the Site. We cannot accept liability for any damages whatsoever including indirect or consequential damages as a result of Your use or loss of use of this Site or from downloading malware.